Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Uk Pro Tiling Training - Tiling Courses (formerly Nett) in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Last edited:
U

ukterry2

re - northeast tile training

Hi All,
I would just like to mention that I have just completed a four day tile course at northeast tile training by Darren at South Shields. I do not know how Darren can keep all the imformation in his head that he has passed onto me in the four day course. (It will take me forever to try to store half of it.) Darren is passionate about his trade and also the training that he gives, along with his wife Tracy. I would just like to thank them all, not forgetting Paul for all the training and advice that they all have given me over the four day's, from the practical stuff to the buisness knowledge. I have already set up a traders account and I am in the process of sorting out Buisness link on-line. Got to go now as the wife want's me to start tile at home before I hopefully get too busy.

p.s.
I have already booked the natural stone course and I am looking forward to meeting Darren , Tracy and Paul again in June.

Thanks again. Terry.

S

sealtiler

North east tile Training

Just a quick message to thank Darren for his training and help on this four day course.
I attended the tile course knowing nothing and came out with a wealth of knowledge, as Darren is a total expert, who not only has the technical ability to pass on, but he also has that knack to be able to transfer his knowledge in a manner that suits all.
Dont listen to anybody who tells you of other courses being better than this one, as believe me nothing can touch it.
I have waited some time to post this message as I have just left my old job of 23 years (Operations Manager for a 12 million pound enginerring business in Newcastle).
I have just hooked up with a bathroom fitter and the money is starting to come through.
No more 9-5 stress - all I have to think about now is the next crack I'm going to grout?
If you want training then get your self in touch with Darren - make sure you also book for the natural stone course, which is also a must.

YIPEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wink_smile: Tony.

S

sealtiler

Re: North east tile Training

First Job was through a showroom we are now attached to.
I cannot stress how important it is when your first starting to get in with a tradesman or showroom to obtain contacts.
It also helps to work with someone who has experience, as your confidence will be shattered if you jump straight into a difficult project.

B

Boro,Dan

Re: North East tile Training - Tyne & Wear

booked the course for the 29th may i will let u all no what it was like,it sounds great.
cheers, lee

F

formula one

:) well got back last night off the 4 day course , the course is very intense my son in law as never put a tile on a wall in his life, but boy did he take to the course, infact his over at his mams now doing the kitchen for her ,Darren as time for all the trainees he is a true professional it was hard work mentally and physically but boy it was worth every penny, we got a conservatory and a kitchen to do next week, but more on the course we did not put a tile on the wall till the 2 day we covered business advice on starting on your own health and safety tools that you be useing through the 4 days, best ways to find work setting out the job , knowing where every cut tile will be befor you even start i can go on for ever , if your looking for a tile course you be mad not to book this one, and
as for, Tracey she makes the best cup of tea in the northeast and allso makes you feel at home ps darren im sleeping with my sprit level now joke ,like to thank paul to for his time he helped me out a few times ,, so i like to say to darren and tracey me and our dean will not let you down thanks for the support steve , please feel free to email me if you like to no more:wink_smile: :)

T

teddyamy

big thumb up to daren and tracey

hi there, just want everyone to know i have just finished darens course at north east tiler training. The course was superb and has given me the confidence to get out there and start tile straight away. The content was briliant, altough intense at times the way it is tought enables you to take it all in. Compared to the colege course i had previously undertaken there is no comparison. Everything from the tools we used to the choclate biscuits tracey suplied was fantastic. Just today i have visited another conservatory company and i am out tomorow giving another two estimates on the back of that. so fingers crosed and a big thank you to tracey, john travolta (paul) and especialy daren.

I

ivanflack

North East tile Training

I recently completed the 4 day tile course at North East tile. Very intense but immensely informative. Got more out of it in one day than I did on a previous four week course!! A big thank you to Darren and Tracey for all their hard work. Having built on my previous (limited) tile experience, I now feel confident enough to take it up full time. Cheers, Ivan :wink_smile:

B

brian c

Re: North East tile Training

Hows It Going Ivan,got Home Safely Then M8,ditto 2 The Above. Brian(glasgow)all The Best M8,have U Got Any Jobs Lined Up Yet?

S

Stephen

North East tile Training

Three months ago I was working as a welder (time served) in a fab shop taking home £263 per week. I was totally fed up of the work and the poor wages, and really fancied a change. I saw the North East tile Training course on the web and after a phone chat with Darren, decided to book on the four day intensive tile course. I attended the course, paying attention to what Darren & Tracy were telling me and also asked a lot of questions.

In the first week after attending the course I put into practice what I had been taught. I am now a self employed wall & floor tiler who earns more on two days that I was in a week. It's not rocket science - attend the course, pay attention, ask questions and do what Darren & Tracy advise. You can't go wrong. Thank you Darren & Tracy for everything.

Steve from Darlingon :wink_smile:

F

fantapants

Ne tile Taining

A Few Weeks Ago I Attended The Four Day Course And Found It To Be Very Good.darren Knows His Stuff And Puts His Knowledge Across In Very Professional Manner.if You Listen To What He Tells You It All Makes Sense At The End Of The Week,it Isnt Hard To Follow But You Do Need Some Common Sense.since Completing The Course Ive Had Four Jobs With More Booked In,but Ive Given Mesel The Week Off To Gan On The Lash For Easter!

B

beattsmjk

Hi All,

finished the training course last weekend, I dont know how I managed to get home as I was so knackered. Darren really does try to get as much information covered in the four days, so I was worn out!! not used to working...... ahem!!:wink_smile:

anyway I would just like to say how rewarding I found the course. I have a couple of jobs to do around the house before I am ready to tackle the general public, but Darren (and Tracey of course) have given me great confidence in whatever I might come up against.

Looking forward to the stone course now.

enrol - its a must!!!! however please don't if you are from Teesside, as I want all of that work!!:)

beattsmjk

K

Kenny#1

NE tile Training

I have nothing but praise for the course at North East tile Training,
[DLMURL="http://www.learntotile.co.uk"]tile Courses | tile Training Courses | tile Training | Wall tile Courses | Floor tile Courses | tile Courses in Scotland | North East tile Courses[/DLMURL] Fantastic!!!

:)

If you put in the effort and listen and ask the right questions you will learn everything to get your own business up and running

All the best

View attachment 67325

Last edited by a moderator:
W

willbones

NE tile 10th April

Hi guys, i'm doing the 4 day course at NE tile from Tuesday to Friday this week, anyone else gonna be there from here?

D

diesal757

hi all! jus want to say a quick thing or two bout darren n his course at north east tile! i completed the course november last year n this is the first chance iv had to join the forum, the course its,self was fantastic!so well structured! but not easy so dont think of goin if ure after an easy ride,i had never picked up a tile in my life and when i left on the fri my head was spinning with the amount i had learnt and the ideas i had for the future!!!! u will learn evrything u need 2 know to begin a career in tile! and i mean evrything!! but thats not all, ive emailed darren countless times n he always takes the time to email bak! usually that nite with the answers to my questions!! ive even called him in the middle of the day and the guy has helped me out!! im now booked up for a month in advance n it jus keeps getn busier!!! im in with bout 5 builders who keep me goin constant and jus the other day got a call to tender for the wetherspoons pubs in scotland so if ure after a tile course then judge,ing by my experience ovr the lat 6 month this is the 1 to go for!!!!!!!! oh and his missus tracy makes the best cuppa ever!!!!

C

Caledonian Tiling

If you need any help with the pub tender give us a shout us

Im just thinking on your health of course, spending to much time
in such places could be bad for your health...
icon7.gif

Fellow Scots NE Training...

Caledonian.

Reply to Uk Pro Tiling Training - Tiling Courses (formerly Nett) in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock