Discuss Tile cutters needed for all of today’s tiles in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

B

Blunt Tool

Just a side note, I’ve found an alternative online supplier on eBay that has better prices than the usual non sponsors, type in Sigma and you’ll find it

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
You can link to it mate as long as you're not getting kick backs or anything for it.

A good deal is a good deal.

U

Unused Account 1

Just used to my rubis,nd200 had for 15 years ,the bed solid ,not like the new ones ,anyone got one of the newish bigger rubis ,got told it snaps 20 mm porcelain

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Link away if you find good deals mate. Sounds like a bargain. Might not be around forever as a result but that's fine as long as he fulfills his orders ey

U

Unused Account 1

The Montolit evo looks interesting, anyone else used one? The cutters I’m currently using daily are a montolit mp75, mp93, Rubi dc250 110v 1200 wet saw . Love them all but the wet saw is insanely loud and installing 1200x1200 porcelain day in day out nowadays!
Big tiles ,big money ,good for you

Joshjupp

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
The Montolit evo looks interesting, anyone else used one? The cutters I’m currently using daily are a montolit mp75, mp93, Rubi dc250 110v 1200 wet saw . Love them all but the wet saw is insanely loud and installing 1200x1200 porcelain day in day out nowadays!
Love a monti I have 3 monti cutters like the look of the month flash line should be good for planks and large format

Reply to Tile cutters needed for all of today’s tiles in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northern Tiler
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks