Discuss Tile cutters needed for all of today’s tiles in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

B

Blunt Tool

Sold my last Rubi, TX1200 last month and purchased the Montolit Flashline Evo rail system that goes up to 3200mm ( no chance I’m ever doing them!! ). I bought it to replace the Rubi as it can sit in my little Combo and is nice and light compared to the Rubi (about 4 stone lighter)
So now I have the Sigma 3L3M up-to 550mm which is handy for small bathrooms, kitchens etc
The Sigma 3C3M up-to 725mm main cutter
And the Montolit Flashline Evo up-to 3600mm which I used lately on 1000mm porcelain 10mm thick and cut perfect!
I do have a Flex wet saw with rails which now more or less replaces my big Rubi wet saw so probably sell that now also.
I think I more or less have everything covered now, always grinders for anything else so think I’m set now for a long time?
So what’s everyone’s tile cutting set up, what have you got to get you from Metros to large format porcelain?
E5659544-5F5E-4F13-9A1B-2736B06E9B8D.png
F61FBD08-B72D-4593-8E62-DF20A2E89FBC.png
A3493525-1D9D-4844-96C3-667FDCB17FC0.jpeg

B

Blunt Tool

[
I got 2 Sigma's that came off Noah's ark...( Had them well over 20 years)..
One will cut up to 333mm, one up to 600mm
Anything bigger.......I use a grinder or my Rubi nd200....
i only updated the Sigmas lately Andy as was struggling with the pull so both push now

Reply to Tile cutters needed for all of today’s tiles in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks