Search the forum,

Discuss Snickers floor layers trousers in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

T

Time's Ran Out

IMG_0618.PNG

Bathfix Bob

TF
Arms
Reaction score
New trousers every 6 months? at £70 a pop!

I've had my half price Screwfix specials for at least 18 months and were only £20 max and want another year out of them at least.

Yes I'm from Yorkshire ...

tommyzooom

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat with the Snickers floorlayers. I've not had any rip, but the knees wear out a lot quicker than they used to do. I'd of got 6 months out of them, but not any more. I'm going to check out some of the alternatives mentioned.

Reaction score
Well it's nearly been a week since I emailed Snickers and guess what? You guessed it. No reply or acknowledgement. Great customer support. Wasn't expecting much to be fair, but a reply of some nature would of been nice

D

Dumbo

What I'm finding with snicker 3/4 length pirate trousers is that the stitching is going just above the knee pad pocket .

Reply to Snickers floor layers trousers in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen