Search the forum,

Discuss sigma 3em for hire in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Peter

Wouldn't mind hiring it out to people I knew but wouldn't give it to strangers without a big deposit. Any tilers worth their salt need to be buying these big machines now as some day the 1200x600 will be as common as 600x300.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Wouldn't mind hiring it out to people I knew but wouldn't give it to strangers without a big deposit. Any tilers worth their salt need to be buying these big machines now as some day the 1200x600 will be as common as 600x300.

I think we're nearly there already!

R

redlee

I wouldn't buy one just to hire out, but if you've got a job for it yourself first then i don't see why it wouldn't work. I wouldn't let it go without covering the cost of it wether that be cash or taking part cash/other cutters upto the value of yours. It's surprising how little in the way of tools and plant most builders own they all seem to hire stuff in nowadays.

S

Sigma UK

A lot of the hire companies wont look at new products unless there is a big demand for them. I would often get asked what we had in a way of rufurb machines as there only going to get used and bashed anyway?. Most just stick to what they got and don't spend money.

S

Sigma UK

Not asked any hire stores about the Sigma's yet. This was past knowledge before Sigma.

A

Aston

very close to buying this now..
has anybody used the 3em and the 3ek? the klick klock version

would be really interested to hear your views (Tonight if posible)

S

Spud

I love my 3em Ed its a good machine cant comment on the klick clock but the max handle looks a bit quicker to use imo

Reply to sigma 3em for hire in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen