Search the forum,

Discuss sigma 3em for hire in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

Aston

i was going to buy a sigma 3em next week with the idea of hiring it out to local north west tilers. (who are trusty worthy :thumbsup:
obviously, its not a tile cutter thats going to get used week in week out so it might aswell earn its keep

couple of questions
1. do you think that this is a good idea?
2. whats is a fair rate for renting? i was thinking £20 for the 1st day and £10 thereafter or £50 for the week
3. any things you would recommend to cover yourself ie deposit etc

any input welcome

S

Spud

great Idea Ed. I think £20 per day is cheap I would also want a decent deposit in case somone "forgets" to return it

S

Spud

I popped in to tool venture on friday, friendly guys there ,they are just setting up a trade counter and showroom ,had a look at the 3cm and 3 bm, they also have some nice carhartt work wear there too

W

White Room

I popped in to tool venture on friday, friendly guys there ,they are just setting up a trade counter and showroom ,had a look at the 3cm and 3 bm, they also have some nice carhartt work wear there too

There only in Hatfield....might take a peek at some time.

Reaction score
Hi ed
them prices seem pretty fair to me mate the biggest one have is the tx700n so if you buy one pm me and when needed I will hire it off you mate:thumbsup:

H

hillhead

I would not hire one of mine out, I see your point Ed but you'll be a hire centre soon. Lol.
Aston Tool Hire Services eh?
An idea?

W

White Room

I'm surprised some of the hire companys hav'nt hooked onto this.....for big cutters

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I hired a 1250 for £20 a day or £70 for the week, £200 deposit, but it's from my local supplier, who know me well. It's a bit different hiring out maybe £6-700 worth of kit with a £200 deposit, to someone you don't know, cos it could be the last time you see it!

Reply to sigma 3em for hire in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen