Search the forum,

Discuss Sealing Porcelain Mosaics in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

jgw1

I'll post a pic tomorrow Dave.

ps just seen your website - great stuff - quality tiling that as a DiYer I can only aspire to. If I ever own a pool I'll happily pay for you to come and tile it.

J

jgw1

Hmm box says Max Novacassa

Colour: Palo

The blurb on the box says colour variation may occur in naturally fired clay products...and that I should carefully check ceramic tiles before layinh.

Not sure if that is there generic blurb or specific to this tile.. pics coming

J

jgw1

IMG_20110115_174108.jpg IMG_20110115_174031.jpg Here are the pics

Reply to Sealing Porcelain Mosaics in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi, I‘ve just finished tiling the majority of my garden path. Base is concrete, and tiles are...
Replies
Views
I've got an AKW Tuff form shower tray with a waste that is 10mm above the tray when fully...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen