Search the forum,

Discuss RIP my old feline Friend. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

I know some people are more into dogs than cats, but I had the sad task of taking my old cat Wills to the vets to be put to sleep last Wed, He was over 20yrs and had had a real good life, I held him in my arms as I watched his life slip away, broke my heart to do it. Thats why I couldn't put it on here till now. Here are some pics taken one hour before he had to leave us. Got tears in my eyes typing this, soppy git I know.

Attachments

• Wills 1.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 47
  • Wills 2.jpg
    200.6 KB · Views: 45
  • Wills 3.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 42
C

Colour Republic

20 years is a good old age, mine is coming on for 12 years and is more like a dog than a cat. All my mates absolutely love him because he's so friendly and sure of himself, never lashes out at anyone and allows kids to pull and poke him without getting the least bit upset, in fact he prefers being patted rather than stroked the wierd creature. I often wonder what i'll do when the time comes and it breaks my heart when I think about as I know i'll be in absolute bits but I know if he lasts 20 years i'll be more than made up.

C

charlie1

Really truly sorry to hear this mate. Some people are dog lovers and for some reason don't trust these lovely wee creatures, I love cats, my daughter has two of them and when I go to her house they are the first ones I go to see and they are very pleased to se me and greet me well. Cats are awesome, there affection is maybe not as obvious as Dogs they really are very beautiful little creatures. He looks a wee cracker!!

Q

Qwerty

I feel for you I really do. I lost my tabby a few years ago and despite getting two more cats who I love dearly, I still miss him so much. I burst into tears on my neighbour who found him, but that's human nature. Not soppy mate, just human.
I was told to read this poem when he first went, and I'm never a big fan of taking comfort in literature but somehow it helped....

http://www.petloss.com/rainbowbridge.htm

Reply to RIP my old feline Friend. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays