Search the forum,

Discuss palace adhesive in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

UKTT Darren

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Subscribed
Reaction score
I used to do a demo in the training centre with palace super grip, Got a 30 x 30, 9mm floor tile, half loaded the back of it , cladded it on the wall, drew a line under it and brought everyone back to have a look half an hour later, still bang on the same line.
Get your tile line in the middle of the room, stick your first set of tiles on that line and level them off, tile down to the floor cutting in as you go and so on

B

brian c

i have been using adhesive called SONTEX ACRYLIC TILE ADHESIVE,its only for walls but i've not had any problems with it,has an excellent grab. IF U WANT THIS ADHESIVE U CAN GET IT AT CONTINENTAL TILES IN KIRKINTILLOCH.I WILL TRY AND SOURCE U THE PALACE ADHESIVE IN GLASGOW.

D

diesal757

thanx brian! actually stay bout 3 miles from cosmos so al give them avisit m8. cheers

G

GazTech

Topps tiles - in my view one of the most expensive places to buy adhesive from - even at trade - rip off :icon8:
Thanks,they probably just don't like your face
icon12.gif

T

tjsmiler

Double sided sellotape does the job for me.........99p per roll from your local post office

TJ

D

DHTiling

used all sorts over the years tend to stick to BAL or ARDEX products.
but i suppose its wot you get used to and like thats wot counts.

Reply to palace adhesive in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen