Discuss Kerakoll adhesives and grouts in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

Blunt Tool

Got some samples today to try. Kerakoll bio gel no limits white and Kerakoll fugabella white grout and silicone. If I like then I can get a constant supply so hope it's as good as I've heard and read!

B

Blunt Tool

It's a tile shop from the central belt that delivers up to Aberdeen weekly for one of the bathroom companies I do work for, still to find out prices tho!

I

Italy

There are 3 types of fugabella.
Best to avoid fugabella porcelana.
is with a lime base, I tried all the grouting systems,
Hard, liquid, clean with so much water, clean with little water,
Many tiles here, they avoid it.
The color, everything always remains to spots.

B

Blunt Tool

Think it will be easier to source soon enough as have heard they are building a new factory in England to produce no limits.

B

Blunt Tool

There are 3 types of fugabella.
Best to avoid fugabella porcelana.
is with a lime base, I tried all the grouting systems,
Hard, liquid, clean with so much water, clean with little water,
Many tiles here, they avoid it.
The color, everything always remains to spots.
The white grout I've been given is cement based but no sand it's got marble dust instead.

B

Blunt Tool

Looks ok!
From what I've been told, long pot life, can even add more water as never shrinks, very smooth no sand, instant grip and non slip, more wet than cement based flexi adhesive means more coverage under tile and comes in 25kg bag more for your money

Reply to Kerakoll adhesives and grouts in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay