Search the forum,

Discuss Grout staining help! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hi - I have had a porcelain terrace laid and yesterday my dad grouted some of it for me. It was a nightmare day with weather and in hindsight shouldn't have started but now I'm faced with this... please please help. How do I clean this up? I've tried elbow grease, floor cleaner and Lithofin KF Cement Residue Remover mopped on. This is the current state...

Grout is norcross flexible wide joint

Reaction score
Hi - I have had a porcelain terrace laid and yesterday my dad grouted some of it for me. It was a nightmare day with weather and in hindsight shouldn't have started but now I'm faced with this... please please help. How do I clean this up? I've tried elbow grease, floor cleaner and Lithofin KF Cement Residue Remover mopped on. This is the current state...

Attachments

• 0B3C1EAC-A206-4C45-ABBC-CB967E87DF7F.JPG
    354 KB · Views: 20

Kevbos

Arms
Reaction score

Really you in a bit of trouble !! But I'd try using sand paper to remove the worst of grout to as close as you can , before you touch face of the tile ! Then use brick acid !leave it on 15 mins wash off and use again as required ! Be careful sanding and using acid !!!

Reply to Grout staining help! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen