Search the forum,

Discuss Grinder for polishing in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com.

T

Tile Shop

No rubbing down needed Paul, I used an old turbo blade from ats, I find it great for stone. Some times I will use a vacuum brazed blade if required

Thanks. Just I tried the Turbo blade on Italian Carrara and Chinese Black Veined marble and both chipped (chinese worse than the italian). Had to undercut by 1-2 mm and polish it down. However have ended up using the Rubi ECD for both cutting and shaping with near perfect cuts every time.

Must have either been my technique or the quality of marble used that made the difference.

But to get back on track, from what I have tested for my personal needs of polishing edges and bull-noses, Sait Pads are top of my list and they last surprisingly well.

F

Flintstone

For me Paul I used an old turbo blade which had done many weeks of porcelain use. Straight out of the box the vacuum brazed blade is brilliant

Reply to Grinder for polishing in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen