Search the forum,

Discuss carpet protection in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

cass

Have bought a few items from trade tiler lately after reading about them on forum.Will try roll stroll as the stuff on e bay had limited stock.

S

Steveo205

I tried the 'Roll & Stroll' hard floor protector recently to cover an oak floor and throught it was rubbish. Nearly not enough grab and would not stick to anything :yikes:.

For carpet, my personal choice is Packexe carpet protector :thumbsup:.

F

fd3typer2

I've recently started using it. Excellent stuff. I believe there are different flavours of roll and stroll for carpet and hard floors.

T

tilestars

good product, I have used this and found it to be very good when covering carpets ,a builder did put some sort of sticky protection over a porcelain floor we tiled and it was a nightmare to remove it was like 400mm wide selotape

pete f

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I use roll n stroll also great product it gives me piece of mind when doing bathrooms in domestics when youre up n down the stairs:thumbsup:

Reply to carpet protection in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As title suggests. Used to use this forum a while back but seems my account was deleted...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen