Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss carpet protection in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

C

cass

Hi just wondering if any of you guys use carpet protecter as in the sticky back stuff.Saw some on e bay 100m for £28 just wondering if any good.

T

Time's Ran Out

Excellent product.
Also use it on my top when using the wet cutter!
Dave - I'am no longer the bag lady!:thumbsup:

D

doug boardley

I use " roll 'n' stroll" not sure on price as I put it on my account at local hardware store

H

hillhead

that stuff near lifts the bloody carpet too,not to mention the amount of hairs etc it lifts!! lol.i must try it on painted walls,:lol:

D

DHTiling

Depends on how wide it is..some is only 400mm wide...

Tradetiler does a 600mm wide roll..

Roll and Stroll Contract Carpet Protector

(Much cheaper than standard Roll & Stroll)

Roll & Stroll Contract Carpet Protector is the ultimate clear self adhesive carpet protection system.

With the adhesive coating on the outside Roll & Stroll Contract Carpet Protector is easy to unwind

Safer than dustsheets (No trip hazard).

Totally waterproof Roll & Stroll Contract Carpet Protector protects against paint spillage, and is tough enough not to tear or rip.

Clear Branded Film

TOP TIP! Stick onto kitchen worktops also, same 600mm width

600mm wide x 50 Metres

Can be left down for over two weeks with no dammage to carpet

W

White Room

Something I might try get peeved off with dust sheets:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

doug boardley

I use the 600mm one:thumbsup: if you're doing a domestic bathroom, it's a really excellent product

C

cass

Have bought a few items from trade tiler lately after reading about them on forum.Will try roll stroll as the stuff on e bay had limited stock.

S

Steveo205

I tried the 'Roll & Stroll' hard floor protector recently to cover an oak floor and throught it was rubbish. Nearly not enough grab and would not stick to anything :yikes:.

For carpet, my personal choice is Packexe carpet protector :thumbsup:.

F

fd3typer2

I've recently started using it. Excellent stuff. I believe there are different flavours of roll and stroll for carpet and hard floors.

T

tilestars

good product, I have used this and found it to be very good when covering carpets ,a builder did put some sort of sticky protection over a porcelain floor we tiled and it was a nightmare to remove it was like 400mm wide selotape

pete f

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I use roll n stroll also great product it gives me piece of mind when doing bathrooms in domestics when youre up n down the stairs:thumbsup:

Reply to carpet protection in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks