Search the forum,

Discuss carpet protection in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

cass

Hi just wondering if any of you guys use carpet protecter as in the sticky back stuff.Saw some on e bay 100m for £28 just wondering if any good.

T

Time's Ran Out

Excellent product.
Also use it on my top when using the wet cutter!
Dave - I'am no longer the bag lady!:thumbsup:

D

doug boardley

I use " roll 'n' stroll" not sure on price as I put it on my account at local hardware store

H

hillhead

that stuff near lifts the bloody carpet too,not to mention the amount of hairs etc it lifts!! lol.i must try it on painted walls,:lol:

D

DHTiling

Depends on how wide it is..some is only 400mm wide...

Tradetiler does a 600mm wide roll..

Roll and Stroll Contract Carpet Protector

(Much cheaper than standard Roll & Stroll)

Roll & Stroll Contract Carpet Protector is the ultimate clear self adhesive carpet protection system.

With the adhesive coating on the outside Roll & Stroll Contract Carpet Protector is easy to unwind

Safer than dustsheets (No trip hazard).

Totally waterproof Roll & Stroll Contract Carpet Protector protects against paint spillage, and is tough enough not to tear or rip.

Clear Branded Film

TOP TIP! Stick onto kitchen worktops also, same 600mm width

600mm wide x 50 Metres

Can be left down for over two weeks with no dammage to carpet

W

White Room

Something I might try get peeved off with dust sheets:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

doug boardley

I use the 600mm one:thumbsup: if you're doing a domestic bathroom, it's a really excellent product

Reply to carpet protection in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen