Discuss BAL bond sbr ok for screed priming? in the Tile Adhesive and Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
when you prime a screed the adhesive does not bond with the screed but with the primer. the most important thing is that the primer itself bonds with the slab so that you have a good solid base to work from. Acrylic and SBR are both good for this purpose as is epoxy...

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to BAL bond sbr ok for screed priming? in the Tile Adhesive and Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
We are having some issues with our newly laid tiles. Within several weeks of being laid, we...
Replies
Views
David John
D
Hello guys. I came upon and registered with this forum while doing some research on decoupling...
Replies
Views
Need some help please with calculating levels and the build up of the floor to support tiling...
Replies
Views
hats67 - Yesterday at 11:48 PM Add bookmark #1 Hello guys. I came upon and registered with...
Replies
Views

Tile Adhesive Trending Topics

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB