• Thanks for visiting TilersForums.com, the Tile Advice Forum. It's free to join if you'd like to register and ask a question should you not be able to search for your answers already. :)

Discuss Which tile adhesive did you use most during 2018 in the Tile Adhesive Advice | Buy Tile Adhesive Online area at TilersForums.com

Which brand of Tile Adhesive did you use most in 2018 ?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.
TileFix Direct

3_fall

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Arms
Reactions
@Bopster, @Rick-o,

Any particular reason you didn’t vote guys? :D

Gonna name and shame anyone who doesn’t vote, without full participation, what’s the point?

If your chosen adhesive isn’t listed, let John know in a post and he’ll add it. :)

W

Waluigi

Started the year off using Kerakoll, ended the year using predominantly Isomat. Voted Isomat.

Bopster

TF
Reactions
you go to N&C (Colchester Tiles) ? Went in on Thursday and asked price, was good. Is it any good?
Yes mate, I use them and Topps sometimes in Colchester
Used a load of nicobond addy before Xmas on some porcelain and really like it. Wasn’t so keen on the grout tbh

3_fall

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Arms
Reactions
Yes mate, I use them and Topps sometimes in Colchester
Used a load of nicobond addy before Xmas on some porcelain and really like it. Wasn’t so keen on the grout tbh
See, there you go, everyone’s opinion counts. :D

S

Spare Tool

As last year I'm still flitting between Tilemaster and Ultra but have had to vote Ultra due to the tile shop that won't stop filling up my diary and supplying it.. IMHO though Tilemaster Rapid 30 is still the best quick drying leveler out there.

O

One Day

I talk to a lot of adhesive company reps and last year they all said that Tilemaster is a major thorn in the side!

W

Waluigi

My local supplier doesn’t stock the Tilemaster gear that I want to use. The stuff they have in isn’t suited to me at all. I think a lot of people’s adhesive choice is based on availability.

W

Waluigi

Over 5000 members yet only 20 Votes.

Not teaching anyone how to suck eggs but this would be the perfect thread to send out an email notification to all the members.

‘Cast your Vote’ for example.

Don’t you add @registered to the thread? I can’t remember

3_fall

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Arms
Reactions
Over 5000 members yet only 20 Votes.

Not teaching anyone how to suck eggs but this would be the perfect thread to send out an email notification to all the members.

‘Cast your Vote’ for example.

Don’t you add @registered to the thread? I can’t remember
Well send an email to the owners then Andy.
I’m sure they’d appreciate your thoughts.

W

Waluigi

@registered tagging is usually done by admin and moderators but you might not have the relevant permissions. It sends an email notification to users that have been active within the last 200 days.

I thought it would be a good idea. Reading between the lines though, it doesn’t matter.

jcrtiling

TF
Arms
Reactions
@registered tagging is usually done by admin and moderators but you might not have the relevant permissions. It sends an email notification to users that have been active within the last 200 days.

I thought it would be a good idea. Reading between the lines though, it doesn’t matter.
So how is your forum going then ?

3_fall

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Arms
Reactions

If you read previous years threads I’m sure you’ll see an email is sent as a matter of course.
The forums been going for over 10 yrs, we’ve learnt a thing or two along the way.
Appreciate your input tho.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Which tile adhesive did you use most during 2018 in the Tile Adhesive Advice | Buy Tile Adhesive Online area at TilersForums.com

Which adhesive did you use most this year?

• Tilemaster

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Mapei

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Ultra

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Weber

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Bal

• Kerakoll

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Ardex

• Rocotex

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Palace

• Granfix

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Sovereign

• Dunlop

• Laticrete

• Bostick

• Norcross

• Larsen

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Isomat

• Biscem

• Profix

• PCI

• Benfer

• Brit Adhesive

• Python

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Butech

Find a Tiler (New Entries)

Top Bottom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks