Discuss Which tile adhesive did you use most during 2018 in the Tile Adhesive area at TilersForums.com | UK Tiling Forum

Which brand of Tile Adhesive did you use most in 2018 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
timeless john

timeless john

Esteemed
Supporter
Arms
Reactions
16,140 153 1
What member type are you?
Professional Wall and Floor Tiler
Please choose 1 brand for your go to adhesive for last year 2018.
Listed brands are in order for adhesive choice for 2017 ( top 10 anyway!)

O

Old Mod

@Bopster, @Rick-o,

Any particular reason you didn’t vote guys? :D

Gonna name and shame anyone who doesn’t vote, without full participation, what’s the point?

If your chosen adhesive isn’t listed, let John know in a post and he’ll add it. :)

W

Waluigi

Started the year off using Kerakoll, ended the year using predominantly Isomat. Voted Isomat.

Bopster

Bopster

TF
Esteemed
Reactions
181 1
Coz I don’t use anywhere near as much as you guys really mate, found nicobond nice though

J

J Sid

Coz I don’t use anywhere near as much as you guys really mate, found nicobond nice though
you go to N&C (Colchester Tiles) ? Went in on Thursday and asked price, was good. Is it any good?

Bopster

Bopster

TF
Esteemed
Reactions
181 1
you go to N&C (Colchester Tiles) ? Went in on Thursday and asked price, was good. Is it any good?
Yes mate, I use them and Topps sometimes in Colchester
Used a load of nicobond addy before Xmas on some porcelain and really like it. Wasn’t so keen on the grout tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Which tile adhesive did you use most during 2018 in the Tile Adhesive area at TilersForums.com

New Threads (Sitewide)

Top Bottom

Use TilersForums.com to find Tiling Jobs or your Local Tilers for free. Get tiling tools at the best prices via the forum.