Search the forum,

Discuss Anhydrite Screed Question in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums.com.

J

Just Rizzle

screeders lay screed there mostly ignorant about what happens when there finished they have done there job y should they give a monkeys what happens when theve left

Reaction score
screeders lay screed there mostly ignorant about what happens when there finished they have done there job y should they give a monkeys what happens when theve left
I know a a screeding company in Kent whose knowledge of what happens to floor comings after they have gone is excellent but these guys are like hens teeth

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score

Reply to Anhydrite Screed Question in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen