Discuss Your business cards.. in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

F

Flintstone

ive been to a meeting with a local printing firm to sort out some new quality business cards with the aim of handing them out more as I don't really do it, do you hand yours out a lot after a job etc ? I'm going for minimalist and quality.

Show us your cards!

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
20170518_120946.jpg

I know what your thinking...
How did I get such quality business cards.
Well....go to staples when they got an offer on and get 500 of them for £20 ...unfortunately no micro chip...:(

Last edited:
O

One Day

Just made me look in the glove box and realised I need to get some! I found a dirty old one in the bottom of the door pocket... Hard to see but there's a spot uv varnish on the background. And before anyone shouts at me, I had permission to say I'm Porcelanosa approved. Although I don' tmp_25979-20170518_125451820670598.jpg tmp_25979-20170518_125501-1422050336.jpg take many referrals now, and wouldn't bother getting it on new cards...

F

Flintstone

I'm going for the varnish on mine, one side plain black Matt with the logo varnished on to make it gloss black, subtle but still visible. What were the porcelainosa jobs like mark, do they pass your details direct to customer or do they have fitting teams and you do the job through them? There is a branch locally who asked me to call in for a chat but I've i haven't been down

O

One Day

I was told that they stopped having an approved installer list after an almighty mess made by a numpty in Manchester. But it worked well. Generally they are better off customers who appreciate a good job. And the tiles (usually) are good to work with.
I heard rumour of some back handers being expected at some branches but I never experienced that and wouldn't do it anyway.

O

One Day

I Got in with them by accident. I'd called in with my family one Saturday just for a look around, got talking to a guy installing a display, he was covered in adhesive and struggling. Turned out to be the showroom manager. I offered to do a couple of displays for free, after that I got loads of referrals, more than I could handle.

F

Flintstone

That was no accident then! Once I get my new cards I'll pop down with some and check it out. I guess they supply the customer with materials too. Often those sort outfits price the Tiling and fit and you can get a job offered with an expected price already in place

B

Blunt Tool

That was no accident then! Once I get my new cards I'll pop down with some and check it out. I guess they supply the customer with materials too. Often those sort outfits price the Tiling and fit and you can get a job offered with an expected price already in place
Done a few jobs for them, they always supply materials and all Butech

G

GoneGuy

I hand my cards out on every job and to other trades who are on site.
Not as good as your cards but it's got the info customer needs on it

IMG_1240.JPG IMG_1241.JPG

Reply to Your business cards.. in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks