Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Your business cards.. in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

F

Flintstone

I think you can yes, I've had gmail for a long time it's its direct to my phone and iPad and it's on line already in various places so just kept with it

F

Flintstone

I Got in with them by accident. I'd called in with my family one Saturday just for a look around, got talking to a guy installing a display, he was covered in adhesive and struggling. Turned out to be the showroom manager. I offered to do a couple of displays for free, after that I got loads of referrals, more than I could handle.

I've been in today to see them as one of them rang me again yesterday so took them a card in and had a chat with the manager, It's a nice set up, some nice materials, they've given me the forms to fill in for a trade account which gets 40% off anything, and you get some free adhesives etc to try. With regards to being an installer, they have a few plumber / tiler combos that do fits but only 1 guy who's just a tiler so there gonna put me on that list and they hand both names out to customers for them to choose so have to see what happens. They stock some 3m tiles, I hope I don't get a call about them!

Reply to Your business cards.. in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks