Search the forum,

Discuss Your business cards.. in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

Not sure. I created the first version of this 5 years ago. It was a gimmick I thought would improve the professionalism of the cards. Some people comment positively about it, but never checked to see who uses them.
I've considered a few times tbh, but often wonder if it would take more time for someone to launch their QR reader than to just put address in their browser.

F

Flintstone

QR really hasn't taken off and will end up disapearing like many ofher failed bits of technology, it's just no faster than typing in an address like you say.

F

Flintstone

IMG_3833.JPG
IMG_3834.JPG

Picked the cards up today, I think they look great

O

Old Mod

Yeah I know what your saying, I'm happy with the gmail tho really
Nothing wrong with it, and cards look great, it's just that extra bit isn't it.
Maybe look again when you need more cards.
Took A littl time to make transition when I did it, but I just kept the two running back to back in case old client emailed me instead of calling.
The biggest hassle is trying to get acc emails swapped over haha

Reply to Your business cards.. in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen