Discuss Your business cards.. in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
IMG_0261.JPG IMG_0262.JPG

Pretty photo cards for domestic customers. Plain cards for business customers. Printed 500 of each 3 years ago with local company for £70.

F

Flintstone

Cards arriving next Friday. There an online based company with a hq that does the printing, called printing.com but they use independent design places dotted about where you can go and have a talk and they design it etc and show you samples then send it off for printing. Fair prices too, worth a look if anyone is after some new cards

O

Old Mod

Not sure. I created the first version of this 5 years ago. It was a gimmick I thought would improve the professionalism of the cards. Some people comment positively about it, but never checked to see who uses them.
I've considered a few times tbh, but often wonder if it would take more time for someone to launch their QR reader than to just put address in their browser.

F

Flintstone

QR really hasn't taken off and will end up disapearing like many ofher failed bits of technology, it's just no faster than typing in an address like you say.

O

Old Mod

Yeah I know what your saying, I'm happy with the gmail tho really
Nothing wrong with it, and cards look great, it's just that extra bit isn't it.
Maybe look again when you need more cards.
Took A littl time to make transition when I did it, but I just kept the two running back to back in case old client emailed me instead of calling.
The biggest hassle is trying to get acc emails swapped over haha

Reply to Your business cards.. in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks