Search the forum,

Discuss Your business cards.. in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com.

F

Flintstone

That was no accident then! Once I get my new cards I'll pop down with some and check it out. I guess they supply the customer with materials too. Often those sort outfits price the Tiling and fit and you can get a job offered with an expected price already in place

F

Flintstone

IMG_3797.jpg He's emailed me through what he's knocked up today for approval, opinions ?

B

Blunt Tool

That was no accident then! Once I get my new cards I'll pop down with some and check it out. I guess they supply the customer with materials too. Often those sort outfits price the Tiling and fit and you can get a job offered with an expected price already in place
Done a few jobs for them, they always supply materials and all Butech

G

GoneGuy

I hand my cards out on every job and to other trades who are on site.
Not as good as your cards but it's got the info customer needs on it

IMG_1240.JPG IMG_1241.JPG

Reaction score
IMG_0261.JPG IMG_0262.JPG

Pretty photo cards for domestic customers. Plain cards for business customers. Printed 500 of each 3 years ago with local company for £70.

F

Flintstone

Cards arriving next Friday. There an online based company with a hq that does the printing, called printing.com but they use independent design places dotted about where you can go and have a talk and they design it etc and show you samples then send it off for printing. Fair prices too, worth a look if anyone is after some new cards

Reply to Your business cards.. in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen