Search the forum,

Discuss Wickes Floor Tiles - Luxor Marble Effect Pk10 in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Paul S

Hi

Desperately looking for one of these floor tiles. If anyone can supply one (or more) I'd be grateful. If anyone knows where Wickes sourced them from - that would be good to know!

Cheers,

Paul

Nottingham

P

Paul S

Hi

Desperately looking for one of these floor tiles. If anyone can supply one (or more) I'd be grateful. If anyone knows where Wickes sourced them from - that would be good to know!

Cheers,

Paul

Nottingham

P

Paul S

Given up on these now and stripped out old floor. I have two floor tiles that have survived the process both with adhesive on them and one that has a 15mm flake halfway down one edge.

If anyone wants them let me know quickly otherwise they go to the tip in a week's time.

Cheers,

Paul

PM for phone number

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Wickes Floor Tiles - Luxor Marble Effect Pk10 in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views
Hi looking for advice laying these floor tiles. My bathroom is chipboard. I’m going to get...
Replies
Views
Hi, 1st time tiling, decided our ensuite would benefit from being a wetroom. Quick question, any...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Hoping that once again I can get some good advice on here, you were invaluable when...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen