Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Which tile adhesive did you use most during 2018 in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

bsc ceramics

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Mainly weber or ardex. I use ctd mostly. Id like to try tilemaster as
a lot of you rave about it. Where can I get it down my way? West Sussex .

Reaction score
Haha!.....good point!......the ultra SPES is probably the best https://www.tilersforums.com/forums/tile-adhesive/ I’ve used......tilemaster setaflex is good which I was using for many years but ultra SPES is just so easy to work with and now my 1st choice ....good prices too

OP
W

Waluigi

Kerakoll Tenaflex has been my fave for years but they’ve replaced it with Biogel which I don’t like as much! But after using Isomat I’d have to say that’s my new favourite

Gotta agree with that- I went straight from No Limits to Isomat and haven’t looked back. Only tried a couple of the Isomat adhesives though.

TheAofT

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I've been using Instarmac tile products ( Ultra ) mostly but quite often use Tilemaster due to wider range of products.
Northantstools, CTD and Pure adhesion supply all stuff usually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Which tile adhesive did you use most during 2018 in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
BIG_AL
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock