Search the forum,

Discuss Which tile adhesive did you use most during 2018 in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Haha!.....good point!......the ultra SPES is probably the best adhesive I’ve used......tilemaster setaflex is good which I was using for many years but ultra SPES is just so easy to work with and now my 1st choice ....good prices too

W

Waluigi

Kerakoll Tenaflex has been my fave for years but they’ve replaced it with Biogel which I don’t like as much! But after using Isomat I’d have to say that’s my new favourite

Gotta agree with that- I went straight from No Limits to Isomat and haven’t looked back. Only tried a couple of the Isomat adhesives though.

Reaction score
Mapei for floors. Norcross for walls cos packaging is easier for the smaller quantities when things get slower towards corners (2 x 10kg bags in a tub)

TheAofT

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I've been using Instarmac tiling products ( Ultra ) mostly but quite often use Tilemaster due to wider range of products.
Northantstools, CTD and Pure adhesion supply all stuff usually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Which tile adhesive did you use most during 2018 in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen