• Thanks for visiting TilersForums.com, the Tile Advice Forum. It's free to join if you'd like to register and ask a question should you not be able to search for your answers already. :)

Discuss Which tile adhesive did you use most during 2018 in the Tile Adhesive Advice | Buy Tile Adhesive Online area at TilersForums.com

Which brand of Tile Adhesive did you use most in 2018 ?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.
TileFix Direct
O

One Day

Nor me. But I usually only get spam ads for insurance and new forum sponsors... :(

Rick-o

TF
Arms
Reactions
Sorry been a bit slack on the forum recently!! I was 50/50 between Ardex and Isomat. Unfortunately nobody supplies Isomat over here or that would be my no.1 choice of addy

MissTiler

TF
Arms
Reactions
I use Kerakolls Bio Gel No Limits mainly. Had to use an epoxy addy a couple of times and used Starlike and Kerakolls Superflex Eco.
Luckily i have a local Kerakoll supplier and a couple of N&Cs.

W

Waluigi

Sorry been a bit slack on the forum recently!! I was 50/50 between Ardex and Isomat. Unfortunately nobody supplies Isomat over here or that would be my no.1 choice of addy
I believe they offer free delivery on orders over £150.......in case you didn’t know (Isomat)

Luckily I’m a 20 minute drive so not too bad.

Localtiler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reactions
I got the inbox message.
Tilemaster for me for 90% of my work. Adhesive, levellers and grout. You know what your getting and you can rely on it and also the customer service.

Uggsie

TF
As a DIYer I've only done two jobs this year but they were quite big by my standards (our bathroom and son's bathroom). I used Mapei adhesive and grout.

jcrtiling

TF
Arms
Reactions
We just got isomat in end of last year . Not many want to pay that little bit extra . It's a slow burner but it's just starting to shift now .

Tony73

TF
Arms
Reactions
For most projects used , Ardex, last year. For the first time used kerakoll grout and really liked it, think I need to try kerakoll adhesive :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Which tile adhesive did you use most during 2018 in the Tile Adhesive Advice | Buy Tile Adhesive Online area at TilersForums.com

Which adhesive did you use most this year?

• Tilemaster

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Mapei

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Ultra

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Weber

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Bal

• Kerakoll

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Ardex

• Rocotex

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Palace

• Granfix

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Sovereign

• Dunlop

• Laticrete

• Bostick

• Norcross

• Larsen

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Isomat

• Biscem

• Profix

• PCI

• Benfer

• Brit Adhesive

• Python

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Butech

Find a Tiler (New Entries)

Top Bottom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks