Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Which tile adhesive did you use most during 2018 in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
W

Waluigi

Please checkout the following advertisement.
I didn’t receive an email, that’s why I mentioned it.

OP
O

One Day

Nor me. But I usually only get spam ads for insurance and new forum sponsors... :(

Rick-o

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Sorry been a bit slack on the forum recently!! I was 50/50 between Ardex and Isomat. Unfortunately nobody supplies Isomat over here or that would be my no.1 choice of addy

OP
M

MTiler

I use Kerakolls Bio Gel No Limits mainly. Had to use an epoxy addy a couple of times and used Starlike and Kerakolls Superflex Eco.
Luckily i have a local Kerakoll supplier and a couple of N&Cs.

OP
W

Waluigi

Sorry been a bit slack on the forum recently!! I was 50/50 between Ardex and Isomat. Unfortunately nobody supplies Isomat over here or that would be my no.1 choice of addy

I believe they offer free delivery on orders over £150.......in case you didn’t know (Isomat)

Luckily I’m a 20 minute drive so not too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Which tile adhesive did you use most during 2018 in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
sj1709
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock