Search the forum,

Discuss Where can I buy PCI Primer 303? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

H

Halo

I was recommended this a while ago - I have googled for stockists but all it comes up with is people talking about it on here or the manufacturer's website...

I have been fighting with the vile vinyl in my bathroom all day. The adhesive it's leaving behind is just something else. It's that horrible still-tacky sort. Urgh. That and the people who put it down were complete cretins - they screeded over sharp sand on some patches. No wonder the floor is uneven.

It's putting up a bit of a fight, but I'm winning :smilewinkgrin:

H

Halo

Why pci primer

I was recommended this a while ago on here

I need something that will prime over stubborn adhesive before I lay the SLC. It's a concrete floor in a downstairs bathroom. The adhesive is patchy so in some places I have lots of it - stubborn rubbery stuff with ancient (now brittle) adhesive underneath it, others pretty much bare concrete/cement.

Can you recommend anything else?

Thanks for your help, both.

Reply to Where can I buy PCI Primer 303? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.