Search the forum,

Discuss Where can I buy PCI Primer 303? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

H

Halo

I was recommended this a while ago - I have googled for stockists but all it comes up with is people talking about it on here or the manufacturer's website...

I have been fighting with the vile vinyl in my bathroom all day. The adhesive it's leaving behind is just something else. It's that horrible still-tacky sort. Urgh. That and the people who put it down were complete cretins - they screeded over sharp sand on some patches. No wonder the floor is uneven.

It's putting up a bit of a fight, but I'm winning :smilewinkgrin:

F

faithhealer

All I can suggest is phone round your local tile shops and see if they can get it for you. Doesn't the PCI website have a no you can ring and ask for a local stockist.

H

Halo

Why pci primer

I was recommended this a while ago on here

I need something that will prime over stubborn adhesive before I lay the SLC. It's a concrete floor in a downstairs bathroom. The adhesive is patchy so in some places I have lots of it - stubborn rubbery stuff with ancient (now brittle) adhesive underneath it, others pretty much bare concrete/cement.

Can you recommend anything else?

Thanks for your help, both.

Reply to Where can I buy PCI Primer 303? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen