Discuss Uk Pro Tiling Training - Tiling Courses (formerly Nett) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

B

brian c

Re: North East Tiling Course

welcome m8,good 2 hear you enjoyed your course,a lot of us did this course.Although you are full of enthusiasm you must be cautious as i did the same thing as you and packed my job in and finding work and getting established is not as easy as you may think,also i hope you took in everything Darren said to help you when you are out on your own kos its a different ball game.I wish you ALL the best in your new career and i'm sure you will be fine if you just take your time on the first few jobs. BRI:)

G

GatesheadCol

Re: North East Tiling Course

Cheers Bri. Yes I know it will be hard and totally different. First job is my cousin (bathroom) and I have a second job now lined up (kitchen splashbacks). No advertising as yet. PLanning on doing 1 ot 2 jobs a week to start (work coming in hopefully of course) until I build up speed and experience.

Be going to the tile shops this week and getting business cards printed. Starting in local free paper for a bit.

All I can say is Im going to give it my best effort, have a fall back that I can pick up temporary work in so thats comforting.

Thanks for the cautionary advice.

P

pault532

North East Tiling Course, Paul Newcastle

Hello all, just thought i'd write a short thread to say some thank you's. I completed the Wall and Floor and Natural Stone courses at North East Tiling Training i i'd just like to say what an outstanding week it was.
I went on the course purely for DIY but am seriously considering starting up once i have done a couple of more jobs for myself and family. The level of instruction given by Darren was top class and with Tracey looking after us it was a really enjoyable week and i would and have recommended it to anyone thinking of doing a tiling course.
To Darren, Tracey and Paul many thanks again.

T

T & P

Re: North East Tilin Course, Paul Newcastle

Hello all, just thought i'd write a short thread to say some thank you's. I completed the Wall and Floor and Natural Stone courses at North East Tiling Training i i'd just like to say what an outstanding week it was.
I went on the course purely for DIY but am seriously considering starting up once i have done a couple of more jobs for myself and family. The level of instruction given by Darren was top class and with Tracey looking after us it was a really enjoyable week and i would and have recommended it to anyone thinking of doing a tiling course.
To Darren, Tracey and Paul many thanks again.

Hi Paul

Just want to echo your remarks and thank Darren and Tracey for a great week. Its been several weeks since I did my course and l have not been on the forums for a while but I thought I would come on to say abig thank you for the excellent training. I have been on a number of courses recently but Darren's course has been a class above all the others in terms of the amount of information and the manner it was delivered. I have been on courses that have been twice as long but haven't delivered half the amount of information in a manner that could be easierly absorbed.
Three cheers for Northeast Tiling.:)

C

CON5933

North East TT

Sort of course related?

I'd like to say a big thank you to Tracy at NETT... I was booked to do a course next week (natural stone etc) but had to cancel due to unforeseen circumstances...
Tracy couldn't have been more helpul or understanding, same goes for Brenda at the Sea Crest, (local B&B)
A great big thanks to the two of you, :wink_smile:

Ian Con

G

GazTech

Re: North East TT

Still need to know what happened to the tree CON ??? you had a cunning plan

M

michael knight

Re: North East Tiling Training - Tyne and Wear

Hey everyone!

Just completed this 5 day course. Have to say it was excellent start to finish. A really friendly, down to earth set up.

A must for anyone wishing to learn to tile!

:)

M

Mark2000

Have heard only good responses to the courses. I have looked at the web site and is full of a lot of information. But i could not find any prices on the site. Could someone pm me or post a reply letting me know how much it cost to do the 4day course.

M

margyrobbo

prices are printed on [DLMURL="http://www.learntotile.co.uk"]Tiling Courses | Tiling Training Courses | Tiling Training | Wall Tiling Courses | Floor Tiling Courses | Tiling Courses in Scotland | North East Tiling Courses[/DLMURL]

View attachment 87612

Last edited by a moderator:
M

malcolm

North East Tiling Training

I would like to let everybody know how great this course was. I went to NETT in march. As I had to travel over 800 miles to get there hoped it wouldnt be a waste of time or money. IN FACT IT WAS THE OPPOSITE great value for money(why waste time on a four week course when Darren teaches you all you need to know in 4 days?)

The course itself is very intensive, we were there from 9am till 7pm every night. The way Darren teaches is straightforward and to the point. Its a lot to take in but the way he gets it into your head so you can remember it is amazing.

Before this course I had never picked up a tile before,When I got home my first job was in a new build house, I had 2 shower rooms (all walls and floors around 25sqm each) and a kitchen splashback to do. Darren always said your first job would pay for the course fees and all your tools.He was right.( I hav'nt stopped since)

All I can say is go for it you won't regret it. Cheers Darren and Tracey

Malc
(the Orkney boys)

B

brian c

Re: North East Tiling Training

good show Malcolm all the best.Hope you're leaving those sheep alone.

ps were those your wellies that were left in Darrens workshop?lol

you could always get him to post them to you for the weekend.lol

Reply to Uk Pro Tiling Training - Tiling Courses (formerly Nett) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks