Discuss Uk Pro Tiling Training - Tiling Courses (formerly Nett) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

P

postie

Re: North East Tiling Training - Tyne and Wear

Just did the course 29th july very very good certainly given me confidence to go out there and mix it with the rest ,the information you are given is first class and Darren is an excellent teacher with plenty of tricks of the trade, and setting out is a breeze you will not be dissapointed money well spent.

S

steg90

Re: north east tiling

Thanks mate,

Did you do this course? How are things going?

Regards,
Steve

B

bluevin123

North East Tiling

Hi,
Just would love to say a big thanks to Darren and Tracy at N.E.T.T,as well as Paul and Colin.
Myself and a mate done the 4 day course then the 1 day Natural Stone Course, July 30th-Aug 3rd.
What a great course it was,Darren must be the best in his field, he covers most every aspect there is to tiling, not to mention the business side of it.,which is what he kept drumming into us. If anyone is in in doubt as to what course to choose, Do the N.E.T.T..I done extensive research on most Tiling couses, and narrowed it down to about half a dozen, only to pick this, as the volume of positive feedback speaks for itself.. there is a lot to take in, but if your willing to listen it will sink in..We left there with a brand new confidence and ready for a future in Tiling (had never even layed a tile before this)Got a few jobs for friends and family to do ,to get some speed and more confidence built up, then gonna unleash ourselves to the public.
LOOK OUT!
LOL.
Vinnie and Colin.

UKTT Darren

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Subscribed
Reaction score
Re: North East Tiling

Best of luck lads, Any personal advice needed you know how to contact me

I

IvegotsTILE

Darren I could do with some personnel advice,
My birds giving me grief cause me and the lads are going to Brighton for the Bank Holiday weekend,she wants to go and visit her parents(which ain't fooking happening EVER!)
How can I keep her sweet?

Hope your all well at NETT.:)

Congrats to Vinnie and Colin

T

TonyJ

Do the womens trick mate. have a big arguement the night before & she'll get up & go herself, slamming the door behind her.:shades_smile:

G

grout and about

NETT course

well went on the NETT course and what can i say but FANTASTIC! I went on with what you would call hardly any knowledge and now feel that I could take on the world.
Darren really gives you the confidence and self belief that you could do all the things that he says at the end of the course.
I would highly recommend his course to anyone as he makes it easy to take in and also its really interesting aswell.
Must make a mention to Tracy who keeps the coffee, tea and biscuits topped up.
I thought that the business side of the course was really interesting and full of good info and help so as to get you on the first steps to taking over the world.
Thanks again for all your help and advice.

Grout and About.

B

Bradersozzy

North East Tiling 2 People Discount!!!!

ANY ONE WANTING TO GO TO NORTH EAST TILING FOR THE COURSE IVE NOTICED THEY DO A DISCOUNT FOR 2 PEOPLE BOOKING AT THE SAME TIME IF YOUR INTERESTED LET ME KNOW!! IM IN THE CARLISLE AREA!!:happy:

C

CON5933

North East Tiling Training

I attended the 4 day + the natural stone course last week..
what can I say that hasn't already been said.... absolutely 'kin excellent:)

The course is very well structured and professionally delivered. Everything is given in layman's terms so no worries about not understanding any parts of it.

I can honestly say I've never learnt so much in such a short space of time. The other thing is, 'You're not taught anything you don't need'
For the 1st time in my life I used adhesive without looking as if I'd been wading thru it:)

Yes, it is an intense course, but only in terms of hours put into it, the knowledge gained in just one week makes it the most sensible move I've made in a long time..
I couldn't reccommend this course more highly, any aspiring tilers out there wondering which course to enrol on??? THIS IS IT....in my own humble opinion..
Any tilers who are self taught but haven't been doing it long enough to pick up too many bad habits....it's definitely worth a 'look see'

A Great big thanks to Tracey, Darren, Colin and the rest of the crew (even the dog)
IDarren, I know you struggled with my accent...I forgot to bring my sub-titles:):wink_smile:

G

garyb

Completed NETT course in July. Went for DIY purposes although, I am now considering tiling as a part-time career. As a qualified trainer and NVQ assessor, I found the course to be of the highest standard, the information and quality of instruction were excellent. I searched the internet, reviewed courses and read reviews. I can assure anyone considering this course.....YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!

A BIG THANKS...to Darren, Tracey and the team!

A

alastair68

i went on the course in july just to be able to tile in my own house.After serving 22 yrs in the navy i was there with no real intentions just using some of my resettlement money!The whole experience was fantastic from start to finish!I had very little experience of diy as a whole and was a total novice.I would like to endorse all the good feedback on the course and not repeat previous comments.
I have ended up buying a full set of tools and giving it a go on the big stage.I have used all the advice given and i am in my first week of work doing something i never imagined.I have 2 satisfied customers and money and satisfaction to show for it.I feel that all Darren has taught me has helped me to hit the ground running.

Reply to Uk Pro Tiling Training - Tiling Courses (formerly Nett) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks