Discuss Tilers Workwear - Trousers, Polo Shirts, That kinda jazz - What are you paying for them? in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

F

Flintstone

Dickies trousers and shorts for me and plain t shirts rotated regularly, any crap on them that won't wash out they get binned, and a fleace for the winter months

I

Italy

they must not be in fleece, the adhesive does not come off even in the washing machine.
and of course the gray color in my opinion is the most suitable.
staying in the dust all day would make it black
always dirty, even just get on the van.
few times I buy work clothes, usually
recycle other clothing.

Albert

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I’m not a fan of polo’s either, prefer good quality T’s
Trousers with knee pockets big enough to take Fenton 200’s trousers with combat style side pockets, can’t stand trousers with those bloody stupid hanging pockets from the waistband.
And heavy good quality zipped hoodies.
Or even furry lined type almost jacket style.
Warm in winter to get to work in.
Take it off after 10 mins anyway. 😁
Thank you. 👍
You might want to try the fento 100

K4R7C4ZSQvmctCmYEcAYJA.jpg

D

Dumbo

Got to have holster pockets.
I buy snickers because they are the only things that suit my shape .
Tried screwfix and they just break , buttons crutch etc .

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I’m with you there, Snickers are the only trousers that fit like trousers should.

DeWalt twist legs were ok but the crotch used to split within weeks sometimes.

Scruffs made me look like MC Hammer that had been very, very ill. 😂

D

Dumbo

I’m with you there, Snickers are the only trousers that fit like trousers should.

DeWalt twist legs were ok but the crotch used to split within weeks sometimes.

Scruffs made me look like MC Hammer that had been very, very ill. 😂
I would like to pay half as much for my trousers but it's just no good, also snickers are one of only a few companies that make the pirate trousers for summer (3/4 length with knee pad pockets )

O

Old Mod

You might want to try the fento 100

View attachment 110022

You’re probably right Albert 😊 but my 200’s are new and I’ve yet to read a review on the 100’s, do you have them?
You may ask why I don’t wear the 200’s in the conventional manner, well there is a story behind it, but I won’t bore you with it, but there is a reason mate. 😊

T

Time's Ran Out

I go to work in a pair of £6 George jeans, a black fruit of the loom logoed with blue ‘tilmelesstilingsolutions’ polo bought online £9.
I then change into work clothes of Barnardos trousers £3 and a Primark t shirt. All my work clothes are charity purchases from way back in the 70’s when I used to buy grandad shirts. Now all my clothes are granddads!
I’d definitely buy a forum polo or t shirt but hoodies are a young mans choice.

Albert

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
You’re probably right Albert 😊 but my 200’s are new and I’ve yet to read a review on the 100’s, do you have them?
You may ask why I don’t wear the 200’s in the conventional manner, well there is a story behind it, but I won’t bore you with it, but there is a reason mate. 😊
I got some given two days ago, i am yet to try them
[automerge]1569705479[/automerge]
I go to work in a pair of £6 George jeans, a black fruit of the loom logoed with blue ‘tilmelesstilingsolutions’ polo bought online £9.
I then change into work clothes of Barnardos trousers £3 and a Primark t shirt. All my work clothes are charity purchases from way back in the 70’s when I used to buy grandad shirts. Now all my clothes are granddads!
I’d definitely buy a forum polo or t shirt but hoodies are a young mans choice.
I like a hoodie John

O

One Day

I have loads of Schluter grey tees, so I'm mainly wearing those now.
I've not had embroidered gear of my own for years now.
Trousers, mainly Snickers floorlayers 6923 - the flexi ones. Very happy with the fit and durability of the knees. 18 months and I've one tear in one pair.
Just got a lightweight pair of Uvex pants from Amazon to try and they seem really comfortable too.

Reply to Tilers Workwear - Trousers, Polo Shirts, That kinda jazz - What are you paying for them? in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks