Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Searching for this rectangular/hexagonal marble effect floor tile possibly by Pavigres in the Discontinued Tile Finding | List Spare Tiles area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

crash

-
Reaction score
Hello to one and all,

I am hoping that someone can help me track this tile down? I've been searching for this tile for a long time now and spotted this great forum, so here goes. I hope I can describe it correctly so that you professionals have a clue what I'm talking about.
It is a rectangular tile in a hexagonal shape with a shallow groove running around the inside edge. It is patterned with a marble effect which is quite pale and varies from pink to grey. There is no texture to it but is essentially matt with a little shine.
It is 31cm long and 21.5cm wide. The only clue to it's identity is that the green square tiles are Pavisolo Tozzetto inserts by Pavigres who no longer have a sales presence in the UK. It may also be a Pavisolo floor tile so as to match.
I am searching for at least 6 of these tiles so that I can get an area of exposed concrete floor tiled where the previous owner of the house refitted the kitchen. I would also be interested if anyone can suggest a very similar tile, even if it involves reshaping them, as they will sit right at the base of the kitchen units and generally out of site.

Any help would be greatly appreciated indeed.

Paul B
P.S. I don't know why there are 2 images and I cannot remove one of them.

FLOOR TILE 1.jpg

FLOOR TILE 1.jpg

[automerge]1569060034[/automerge]
I would even consider a rectangular tile that we can get the corners cut off so that the shape matches. The groove effect would be missing but it would be close enough for its location.

Last edited:

Reply to Searching for this rectangular/hexagonal marble effect floor tile possibly by Pavigres in the Discontinued Tile Finding | List Spare Tiles area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks