Discuss searching for blue wash 200 x 200 mm tiles in the Discontinued Tile Finding | List Spare Tiles area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
Hi all fellow tilers! My name is Keith and I live in western Australia. My suspended floor has cracked in out 2 bathrooms and i need 25 blue wash 200 mm square tiles as per pictures! does anyone have any spare? I will happily pay freight or postage and reasonable cost for any amount you may have left over. We bought them from Priscilla, at Margaret river Decorator centre in 1998, in Western Australia. Thanks for looking.
bathroom tiles 1.jpeg
bathroom tiles 2.jpg
bathroom tiles  3.jpg
bathroom tiles 4.jpg
bathroom tiles 1.jpeg
bathroom tiles 2.jpg
bathroom tiles  3.jpg
bathroom tiles 4.jpg

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Good luck on the hunt for the tiles.

You might find there's an underlying problem with the suspended floor as to why they've cracked and replacing them will just lead to more cracking. You might need to try and get the floor deflection-free, then retile the lot.

How big in total are both the areas if that were to need to happen?

Reaction score
Good luck on the hunt for the tiles.

You might find there's an underlying problem with the suspended floor as to why they've cracked and replacing them will just lead to more cracking. You might need to try and get the floor deflection-free, then retile the lot.

How big in total are both the areas if that were to need to happen?
Thanks Dan. Around 12 square metres altogether. I will fix the problem with the suspended floor before re tiling. Keith

Reply to searching for blue wash 200 x 200 mm tiles in the Discontinued Tile Finding | List Spare Tiles area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northern Tiler
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks