Search the forum,

Discuss New member to the forum in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

ATPS

Hi all,

Another new member here.....I have been tiling for a number of years now in the North West, apart from a 2 year hiatus due to breaking my back! A tiler with a bad back, never heard of that before o_O.
Slowly picking up more and more work and finally feel confident to go at it full time again.

Looking forward picking up tips bouncing ideas off you all.

Cheers
Paul

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Welcome Paul! What did you do?

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Oh no! I would do the same though

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Another new member here.....I have been tiling for a number of years now in the North West, apart from a 2 year hiatus due to breaking my back! A tiler with a bad back, never heard of that before o_O.
Slowly picking up more and more work and finally feel confident to go at it full time again.

Looking forward picking up tips bouncing ideas off you all.

Cheers
Paul
Welcome to Tilers Forums Paul. :)

I broke my back a couple of years ago! Had a compression fracture. Lost a quarter of a inch in height FFS! Still on Naproxen for it now from time to time.

Hope all goes well with the work matey.

A

ATPS

Welcome to Tilers Forums Paul. :)

I broke my back a couple of years ago! Had a compression fracture. Lost a quarter of a inch in height FFS! Still on Naproxen for it now from time to time.

Hope all goes well with the work matey.
Thanks Dan,
We should start an injuries page! For me it was 3 vertebrae, sternum and pelvis...morphine is a hell of a drug!
Cheers bud

Reply to New member to the forum in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen