Search the forum,

Discuss New Cutter For 600x600 Porcelain? in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com.

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Reaction score
His explanation above differs from previous in the "cuts of the day - show us yours" thread.....

To directly quote.

Am I the only one who uses rubber tiles? Haha after much persistence and patience... it didn't fit and I had to (grudgingly) split the small 'c' section of the tile at the part that ran under the cupboard door and piece it in. Good spot Lee ;-)

dynamictiling

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
hahaha I love messing with people, how did he make they tiles bend round a corner?.. anyhow all kidding aside hope your weekend has been as good as mine :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to New Cutter For 600x600 Porcelain? in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen