Search the forum,

Discuss Need help please on tiling shower, which way do I put my tiles up if 200mm by 500mm in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

BUffy

Hi everyone

New to everything in renovation, learning very fast, sometimes the hard way....

Love some advise on tiling the shower please?

I have tiles 200 by 500mm

IMG_3699.JPG IMG_3703.JPG

B

BUffy

Thank you... landscape it be.... doesn't have to be brick effect does it, as it will mean lots of cuts... the way shown only a couple of cuts each layer.

T

Time's Ran Out

Some tiles don't lead to doing them brick bond as the 600 length is often bowed!
Stacked is a more contemporary look.
Good luck and enjoy!

F

Flintstone

Landscape! and brick effect is a bit old fashioned imo, looks a lot cleaner doing it stacked

Reply to Need help please on tiling shower, which way do I put my tiles up if 200mm by 500mm in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello all, I need some advice please. I recently had a contractor in to remodel my bathroom...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone. Hope you are well. I want to learn how to tile and do a fairly basic bit of...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm really hoping you all can help as I am at my wits end. We have hired...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen