Search the forum,

Discuss How to price up jobs? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

beanz

TF
Reaction score
We're not allowed to discuss pricing in this forum Lee, you'll need to gete into the Tilers Forums Arms for that. What prep work was involved, or was the prep already done? Are the tiles Ceramic? Give us all the details, so we can give you more accurate advice. For me, i generally charge at a day rate, guesstimating how long i think a more experienced tiler would take. It usually works out at a low rate at the moment (which sucks!! lol), but it's a good incentive to speed up. :thumbsup:

S

sherbert

come up with a checklist for the variable things and the extras etc for when you go and have a look this way you wont forget anything and wont be out of pocket at the end! i know i have priced up a job where the customer rushed me for a price there and then and i forgot to include the materials and ended up doing it for about 200 notes lees than i should (wont make that mistake again!)

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
disposing of waste as already stated is becoming very expensive..waste licence is 190 here for 3 years on top of that a minimum charge of 40 quid a drop at my local tip,personally i think its a ghood service to remove the rubbish but at the moment its hard enough gettin your sq metrer rate never mind 70 quid a job to dump tiles,i leave it with customer.

J

jack

anyone have ideas of how to price jobs for high pressure jet washing too? any help is appreciated.

Reply to How to price up jobs? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen