Discuss Crunchy tiles on concrete floor (first floor in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hello
We live in a townhouse built 2007. Both the floors are concrete. The first floor kitchen tiles have suddenly started sounding crunchy. It's been very cold, is that causing it in some way? Is it something to do with whatever was used to bond them to the concrete in the first place? Is there anything that can be done or will we need to replace them? I'd be grateful for any advice. Thank you

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Oh dear, how is the problem now?

Reply to Crunchy tiles on concrete floor (first floor in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello I'm new to tiling my first flooring job it's 42sqm in 600x 200 floor tiles (wood effect)...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Hoping that once again I can get some good advice on here, you were invaluable when...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for solid answer or opinion. We had some windows removed on an exterior wall and...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay