Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Beige Floor tile - grout colour advice.. please! in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

M

Meek

Hello,

I'm in a bit of a pickle about which grout colour to use for my kitchen floor tiles. They are Molise Beige by ESL ceramics (Molise tiles | Eurotiles & Stone) and they're being layed brick bond style.

I was thinking a lighter beige would be good with them but now I'm thinking that might look dull. Should I go darker, lighter, or similar? What do you think looks best?

All opinions appreciated. Thank you.

P

Pebbs

If you want them to look vibrant and stand out then frame them with a darker coloured grout. Mapei 144 - Chocolate is a good strong rich colour. If your not so sure then go for something like a Mapei 131 or 132. Its all down to personal preference. I like good tiling to stand out so if it was me Id go for the darker option grout, but bear in mind the colour of the surrounding units in the kitchen and in particular the kitchen work top.

Pebbs

J

jwatson

pebbs is right

it need to fit in with your kitchen, a few pictures would help with what colour u should go with :thumbsup:

D

david campbell

i would always go slightly lighter as i feel it makes you notice the tiles more:thumbsup:

Reply to Beige Floor tile - grout colour advice.. please! in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks