Search the forum,

Discuss Any Manufacturer who work with colors for grout? in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hello Tilers,

I 'm wondering if there are some trades selling color made especially for grout!

I need to regrout with a quite rare grout, some orange, that I doubt very much that I will find it as grout, so I thought to color a white grout.

Thank you for any idea!

Valentin P.

I

Italy

colored oxide ,
in google, find what you need.
I have used some time ago.
upload_2017-2-27_18-5-5.jpeg

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Mapei do a shed load of colour options. Cant actually find the colour chart right now though I'm on my phone on the way to the range to buy lamp shades grrrrr

Reply to Any Manufacturer who work with colors for grout? in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
Hi there. Wondering if anyone can help? We had a path laid using reclaimed quarry tiles on top...
Replies
Views
Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
We recently finished a bathroom renovation where the two builders who did the bathroom also did...
Replies
Views
Help! Advice needed please! I am in the middle of a bathroom renovation that my partner is...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen