Search the forum,

Discuss Am I being too critical? in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Have had this subway pattern laid and some tiles don't seem level... Am I being too critical? Not sure if you can tell the issues from the pics...
IMG20220827115828.jpg

IMG20220908080927.jpg

IMG20220908080917.jpg

IMG20220908080943.jpg

Reaction score
To be honest, if the prep work was all new which looks like it was, the tiles should be level with no lipage, the tile that is wonky is ridiculous, weve all done it but that should have been sorted pre-grout

Reply to Am I being too critical? in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I have just had someone tile my front path but to me it looks a little odd, but no idea...
Replies
Views
Hi there Homeowner here who recently had my kitchen tiled by a professional tiler. We’ve been...
Replies
Views
I just set new porcelain 8 x 8 tile in my rear entryway (3 ft x 3 ft area). I love the results...
Replies
Views
Bathroom being refurbished. A load of things have been rushed like some loosely rollered (not...
Replies
Views
Hello: First time posting. Looks like a really good forum for Info. Here is my question: I'm...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen