Search the forum,

Discuss work/ labourer in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

P

paul curtis

I'm sure there are many people in the same situation as me, I'm looking for work in the kent area, I'm a hard worker have my own tools and I can tile, just I'm waiting on work to pick up, if any one can help in anyway would be much appreciated, Paul from Dartford

M

Mr Tiler

hi buddy, I am in the same4 situation as you and I would say the most essential thing is your own transport hope this helps ya thanks.

E

enduro

Work is quite at the moment...And im not going to tile for peanuts! Luckly i can go back to some of my old contacts in my previous trade. They have miles of work.....

Reaction score
When I first started looking for my apprenticeship in the south east I found contacting as many companies as possible. Most were to quiet for a labourer but the replies I got were informative and helped in one way or another

Reply to work/ labourer in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello I'm new to tiling my first flooring job it's 42sqm in 600x 200 floor tiles (wood effect)...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm looking to tile the entirety of our small patio area with either brick slips or...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
We recently finished a bathroom renovation where the two builders who did the bathroom also did...
Replies
Views
Hi all. This isn’t a sob story, just an unfortunate truth I have stretched myself to in inch...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen