Search the forum,

Discuss wetroom form has slight dip in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
I have installed a wetroom form (the style below). I have removed the floorboards and lowered the floor so that the form is fully supported.
I haven't adhered the form down permanently it yet, but during testing I have noticed that it has a slight dip just before the drain where the water pools slightly.
If I was using large format times I wouldn't be concerned as it would be quite easy to ensure they had the right drop and they would span the dip.
But im using mosaic, I'm concerned they will follow the dip and be difficult to get perfectly flat and also have the correct drop.

Any suggestions?

vpwrst32_d2.jpg
;

Reply to wetroom form has slight dip in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen