Discuss Victorian tiling in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Ron117

I'm about to do a victorian tiled floor and was wondering if there is any computer programmes to help me lay it out. I would appreciate any help.

S

Spud

"tile creator pro" can do it but you can draw it out yourself with a little patience or the tile supplier will often do it if you send them a plan ,I know original style offer this service

R

Ron117

Thanks Gary, i just wanted to do it on the pc as it looks more professional than turning up with my drawings...lol, im not the best artist.....
Where can i get the "tile creator pro"?

R

Ron117

Thanks Gary, i just wanted to do it on the pc as it looks more professional than turning up with my drawings...lol, im not the best artist.....<BR>Where can i get the "tile creator pro"?

J

JDFMMosaics

I've not used tile creator pro myself, but if you google "TileCreator" you can find out more at their website,
including where to buy.

T

Time's Ran Out

I can see the advantage of being able to show a client the design, especially if its an unique layout, but 'tweeking' is an important part of the actual layout and with uneven walls etc it can often give rise to discussion as to why the actual floor isn't the same as the drawing.
Once you have a portfolio of your work the client can see the quality/standard/capabilities of your victorian work and that will far outweigh a computor generated plan. IMHO.

Reply to Victorian tiling in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi I’ve tiled my bathroom floor on top of hardie cement board. I have left expansion gaps all...
Replies
Views
Hi, hoping for some advice.... Had a anhydrite screed laid early Feb. Looking at laying 20mm...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I want to tile over a completely new floor. New floor joists have been installed with...
Replies
Views
Hello I'm new to tiling my first flooring job it's 42sqm in 600x 200 floor tiles (wood effect)...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Marley