Search the forum,

Discuss UK Supplier of Gulf Stone Grey Quartz Tile in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

PeterD

Does anyone know who supplies Gulf Stone Silver Grey Quartz? I believe it is sometimes known as Oyssey Grigio. Gulf Stone are the company based in Oman. I see it has been mentioned on here a few times, but I need to get hold of some to fit on a bathroom wall. thanks, Peter

P

PeterD

Thanks. I'm in Cardiff, I see they have a place in Bristol. do you know if they do the 600 square? is it the Gulf Stone one or another? cheers Pete

Reply to UK Supplier of Gulf Stone Grey Quartz Tile in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen