Search the forum,

Discuss Textured tile grout problem in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

F

Frazer Gould

I recently purchased some black floor tiles from Topps and have grouted them with a grey grout. The tiles are riven but also the surface is non-slip (matt finish). I could not see the problem as I worked but in a couple of awkward places I didn't remove all of the surplus grout (I thought I had but with using a damp cloth the tiny holes filled with grout were not easy to see). Now it has dried the small pin pricks of grout are visible. I have tried vigorous rubbing with a sponge, green pan scrubber and even a brass brush (started to leave brass on the surface so did not pursue that one!). Any ideas how I can remove this problem?

D

Dumbo

Grout haze remover. Read the instructions and follow to the letter it is an acid based product . Topps will sell it although topps range of fila products is a fit range . You may be better of going to a local tile shop .

W

Waluigi

I found out about this cloth from my customer after a bathroom install. I originally thought I had a leek.

E5107F1C-0BE3-4890-A286-61237C7BC464.jpeg

Reply to Textured tile grout problem in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen