UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Porcel-thin Tiles - Porcelthin Tiles - Training day for cutting large tile in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

If people do drop out Ray please can you post again nearer the time. I'd be interested if I'm available but I'm waiting to hear about a couple of big jobs. I'd rather jump in at the last minute than drop out and leave a space that can't be filled
will do nearer the time .will get every body on the list to confirm .then if there are spaces left will re offer

R

heres some pics of what you will be fixing cutting drilling and playing with on the training day and we will test them all the way DSC07017.jpg DSC07019.jpg DSC07020.jpg DSC07022.jpg DSC07024.jpg DSC07025.jpg had to add floor and wall tiles to our sign as asked 400 times a day are the tiles can i use them on the wall and floor even set up a tv and while the images were running in front of them still asking if they are tiles :mad2:

R

Truth is Ray I don't know of any tiler who has put these up and talking about them I just get blank looks.....
there comming your way sooner raver than latter.the more you know the better. what i can say is the tilers that are now used to them love fixing them .and the good news the builders plummers diyers and every other one that says i can fix tiles run a mile at the sight of them shaking in there boots .so this if left to tilers only .so why are they comming the eco mob love them the desingners love them the architect love them tilers love them and joe public love them .only bottle jobs are tile surpliers who dont think there tilers are up to the job

Reply to Porcel-thin Tiles - Porcelthin Tiles - Training day for cutting large tile in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I can personally recommend UK Pro Tiling. Darren is a great tutor, the aftercare is great and it...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Our tile installer abandoned our new installation project. A smaller section of cut tile...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.