Search the forum,

Discuss Needed to test a floor for deflection in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

So i got the lads in..........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyAvaLsLFl8]YouTube - Jumpstyle duo by Jumpforce[/ame]

:8:

D

dhsanta65

So that's how you test for deflection , will need to see if the folk from river dance are free for any big floors I get :thumbsup: :lol:

D

david campbell

deffo no deflection and those 2 wouldn't look outta place in any dance video either........scooter eat your heart out:thumbsup:

P

Pawelzik

And if you have no music feel - put an eel into your trousers, that works too. :lol:

Reply to Needed to test a floor for deflection in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, and thanks for any advice. After pulling over 900 lbs of dead weight in the center of my...
Replies
Views
Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Our tiler has done a really amazing job with our kitchen flooring, but has used a...
Replies
Views
Shower Tile Repair - Tile Waterproofing in Brownstown MI. Schluter wet room conversion 24h...
Replies
Views
Hello I'm new to tiling my first flooring job it's 42sqm in 600x 200 floor tiles (wood effect)...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen